February 26, 2009


I'M IN A BIT OF A JAM...


JAM 101: A CLOONEY TUTORIAL

Are you a fan of jam? I most definitely am. You see, I have a private jam collection at Headquarters. This is no ordinary jam though. Theese ones are miniature jars of jam (see photo). This particular brand features raspberry, apricot, strawberry, orange, black cherry and red cherry. My favorite happens to be raspberry which is currently in my possession. I have a dream and a plan to collect each one in the series. Especially valuable to me is the red cherry. Because theese ones are referred to as "elegant" jams, they are more tricky to find. Sunday brunch at fancy restaurants seems to be the best place to strike the mother lode. There is a particular skillset involved in "acquiring" these little jars of jam.


If you donate to the num-num fund in the next 48 hrs, I will give you a membership to my secret society of jam collectors.


In the meantime, some "teasers" are:


1) I wear a trench coat to brunch.

2) I try to frequent establishments that do not have "jam detectors" on the premises.


Farewell for today. I must stake out my territory on the couch for Thursday TV night. Cloon's picks for the evening are Grey's Anatomy and Survivor. "THE FELINE HAS SPOKEN"...




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments! Psst...can I interest you in a Clooneymobile?