February 22, 2009

NOTICE: HEADQUARTERS OF CLOONEY CREDIT CANADA CLOSED TODAY
FOR SUNDAY SNOOZING
(Cloon is indisposed, see photo)

Hello my furry friends, it's been one heck of a week here on the blog. After yesterday's breaking story with "The Baby", I am taking a much needed repose. I am currently having an in-depth Zen session with Ms. Tortorovsky (again see photo). Thank you to all my followers (officially only Mr. L-but I have to start somewhere) this week. I promise you all a whirlwind of clever interviews and tutorials this upcoming week so please tune in. Remember, we have an open
"cat call" for The Bachelor and are accepting photos and profiles of female felines fitting the aforementioned criteria. Once some Zen has been restored, I will be hosting a private Oscar party this evening. Join me tomorrow for my review of the festivities and my commentary on the awards given out at the 2009 Oscars. Of course, the donation line for num-nums is still open...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments! Psst...can I interest you in a Clooneymobile?