March 4, 2009


BEHIND THE SCENES AT CLOONEY CREDIT CANADA... AN INTERVIEW WITH AN ASSEMBLY LINE ELF
Cloon: Thanks for agreeing to greet my public to vouch for the great working conditions at Clooney Credit Canada.
Elf:
Cloon: Audience, the Elf has performed a silent meow.
Cloon: What is your favorite thing about working at Clooney Credit Canada?
Elf: Num-nums. I'm here for num-nums. It's in the contract.
Cloon: Yes, I believe in treating my employees well. Especially those on the assembly line. You look quite cute in that little green suit, I might add.
Elf: Don't push your luck. Besides, I'm already spoken for.
Cloon: Because my elves are rotated through various stations of the automotive manufacturing assembly line, which are your favorite?
Elf: I enjoy eating, sleeping and bird-watching.
Cloon: Whatcha talkin 'bout Willis?
Elf: Uh...I mean...I enjoy welding and also the fine auto detailing of the Clooneymobile.
Cloon: Excellent. By the way, you really remind me of someone else I know, which escapes me right at the moment.
Elf: I get that all the time. I've got one of those familiar faces.
Cloon: As an employee, how do you deal with the constant pressure of keeping the secrets of Clooney Credit Canada?
Elf: Well, of course there's the professional handler that coaches me on what to say and the silent meows also come in handy. As well, if I ever break-up with my significant other I'll make sure it's on TV in front of millions of people (as per contract). Oh, sorry, I'm confusing that with "The Cat Bachelor".
Cloon: Well, I appreciate your dedication and loyalty to my business. Do you have anything you'd like to say in closing?
Elf: Throw me a couple kibbles, will ya?
DONATE TO THE NUM-NUM FUND IN THE NEXT 48 HRS AND HAVE YOUR PICTURE TAKEN WITH AN ASSEMBLY LINE ELF.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments! Psst...can I interest you in a Clooneymobile?