March 11, 2009




A DAY IN THE LIFE OF THE BIGWIGS OF CLOONEY CREDIT CANADA
Hello, hello, hello everyone! Finally some decent temperatures today up here in the North. I was able to be on "birdie patrol" (see bottom photo) because the birdies were unfrozed. So, I decides to dust off my "Audubon Backyard Bird Watch" and see if I can spots some of theese ones out the window. I identified the magpie. Theese one happens to be my favorite as it looks nice and it is very loud and entertaining. I hold a black belt in bird watching as I have put in the time and the training and I take it very seriously. As I was sunning myself on birdie patrol, there was a big commotion outside Headquarters and it sent Ms. Tortorovsky "undercover" (see top photo). Since she had a busy schedule of clients today, she conducted her Zen Sessions from underneath the blankie.
**SECURITY CAMERAS OUTSIDE HEADQUARTERS HAVE IDENTIFIED THE COMMOTION AS STRIKING ASSEMBLY LINE ELVES. PICKET SIGNS ARE DEMANDING MORE NUM-NUMS IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE PREMIERE LAUNCH OF THE CLOONEYMOBILE**
(Audience, Cloon dons his trenchcoat, takes his miniature metal briefcase and exits Headquarters. "Cloon has left the building".) Tune in for updates...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments! Psst...can I interest you in a Clooneymobile?