March 8, 2009



LISTEN CLOSELY TO THEESE ONE:

OH-OH-OH-OH...

HA!

OH-OH-OH-OH...

HU!

EVERYBODY WAS KUNG-FU FIGHTING...

Good Day Everyone. Happy Spring Forward!

So, it's -30 Degrees at Headquarters today and I finds myself housebound and a bit bored. So, I takes the Yellow Pages and opens it up. I calls a Kung-Fu Master over to my house for some entertainment (and some lessons). Any "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon" fans out there in the Audience? Let's have a show of karate chops... Excellent! See, that's what I'm talkin' about. This little fella in the photo braves the cold temperature and arrives to kick my badoinkadoink. First he gives me some ancient kung-fu secrets and then he puts me through the ringer of rigorous training. I learned some good moves mainly consisting of karate chops and kicks. FELINES DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME! You has to have proper technique and stretching beforehand. Let's just say, I'm no Jet Li. But I gives it a shot...

I worked up quite an appetite for num-nums. So, if you donate to the num-num fund in the next 24 hrs, I'll share with you some behind the scene footage of today's kung-fu moves and secrets.

Until next time...

OH-OH-OH-OH...

THAT CAT WAS FAST AS LIGHTNING!...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments! Psst...can I interest you in a Clooneymobile?