September 20, 2009

CLOON RETURNS FROM MONTREAL WITH HIS MINIATURE MAPLE SYRUP AND "PIERRE DU PORT"

Hello, hello, hello everyone...How's the Audience today? I just wanted to report that Pierre and I have been planning our strategy to take the East by storm with the sales of Clooneymobiles. Pierre is quite the little trooper, he "dials for dollars" without any complaints and only takes the occasional break for poutine. ("Girlfriend" has been busy perfecting the art of poutine and Pierre has given her some good reviews.) The first thing Pierre did when he got off the plane in the land of the "Cowboys" was purchase himself a cowboy hat (see above photo). He takes this very seriously. I, on the other hand, was happy to add my miniature jar of authentic Quebec maple syrup to my collection of miniature jams. Theese one is a good one! Well, I'm off to mentor "Pierre Du Port" in the world of business in exchange for some French lessons.
AU REVOIR MES PETITS AMIS...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments! Psst...can I interest you in a Clooneymobile?