September 17, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY HUMAN!!!

STICK WITH ME...TOGETHER OUR FUTURE IS REAL BRIGHT...

(THAT'S WHY I HAS THEESE SUNGLASSES ON)...


On theese special day I would like to acknowledge my Human, who also happens to be my Personal Assistant. I has written her a love letter as follows because I am quite sweet on her and I has developed quite a big attachment to her:

Dear My Human,

Let's take a trip down memory lane, shall we?...I appreciates that you founds me on the interwebs and travelled quite a ways to adopts me...I was sweet on ya from first sight as I gave you googly eyes and purred as you held me on your lap on the car ride back...I liked my new home instantly, it was filled with toys, hiding places, good windows for birdies and most importantly "NUM-NUMS"...Right off the bat, I was treated as a celebrity with little hats, outfits, and photo-shoots...I gots kinda nervous the first time you wents on a trip and left me for a couple weeks... buts when you came back I tried out some new techniques for getting your attention in the wee hours of the morn, such as biting your nose and pulling your hair in order to get my Num-Nums (theese was a good strategic move)...I also experimented with moving paintings around on the walls, for your attention (I know you admires my cleverness and creativity)...You then did lots of work to help me develops my Clooneymobile Business and Num-Num Fund...Uh, thanks for that!... In closing, I would likes to express my appreciations for: your tummy massages, letting me rule the roost, keeping the inventory level of Num-Nums up, and most of all...your cuddles and luv...

Luv Your Main Man,

Cloon

RAISE A MINI-MUG OF ALE TO MY HUMAN...AND GET YOUR JAZZ HANDS GOIN', WILL YA...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments! Psst...can I interest you in a Clooneymobile?