September 5, 2009

SECURITY DIVISION OF CLOONEY CREDIT CANADA DETECTS FELINE SPY...

Cloon was alerted by his security division that Headquarters was being watched...
What follows is a conversation between Cloon and an expert in surveillance and security...

Cloon: Yes, hello. It is imperative that I get some advice from you ASAP...

Private Eye Von Ice: Roger that. What seems to be the problem?

Cloon: Our security has detected a feline spy across the way...

Private Eye: This sounds exciting! Tell me more...

Cloon: Well, one day a feline looking suspiciously similar to "Girlfriend" was caught on security camera staring out the window across the way and spying on our Headquarters...

Private Eye: This is juicy! Go on!...

Cloon: I want to know what measures need to be taken, so I decided to consult with the expert in this area...AKA you the Private Eye.

Private Eye: Thanks for thinking of me, my security work has been a little bit sporadic lately. I've mainly been involved in Elvis impersonation rehearsals with "The Baby". Now, there are some important questions I must ask you. For starters, are there any squirrels involved in this scenario?

Cloon. No, not that I've detected. There's an occasional rabbit, though.

Private Eye: Now, that's what I like to hear... Next question...Do you believe that this feline spy is a clone of "Girlfriend"?

Cloon: Well, that's what we're concerned about...Especially "Girlfriend"... You know how she is... She has been quoted as saying, "Oh, dear...There is someone who looks like me staring back at me. I'm not sure I'm entirely comfortable with this situation"...

Private Eye: Affirmative. This is indeed alarming. Now when have you last spotted the rabbit?

Cloon: Well, what does that have to do with anything? Focus, Private Eye, focus...I need your utmost attention on the real matter at hand.

Private Eye: Uh, yes, roger that. I will need to attend to this matter by inspecting the situation firsthand and securing the premises. Please send your Driver to pick me up. I shall have my disguise and various spy tools ready. Do not fear Cloon. I will get to the bottom of this...And, by the way, please have one of them good T-bone steak bones ready...I know you got them...

Cloon: Will do, Private Eye. Will do.

TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments! Psst...can I interest you in a Clooneymobile?