November 14, 2009



CLOON DISCOVERS HIS LONG-LOST TWIN IN THE LAND DOWN UNDER

Well hello my Dear Audience, gather around ...I'z gots a little story for you all and it goes like this: One evening I was surfing the interwebs and I came across theese little fellow with a striking resemblance to myself (see 2nd photo above). So I says to myself, theese one must be my long-lost Brother from another Mother. I'z been trying to convince my Human to go to the Land of Oz to picks up my twin and brings him back to Headquarters. Please feel free to donate to theese most worthy cause of re-uniting me and my long-lost twin by donating to my Num-Num Fund.

The Top 6 Similarities Between Me & My Koala Bear Twin:

6) We'z both gray.

5) We both sleep approximately 18 hours a day.

4) We'z both nocturnal creatures hence being active during the night.

3) Threats to us both are cars (for me they compete with my Clooneymobile business) and dogs (except for Mr. L).

2) We both looks like "stuffed animals".

and the #1 Similarity...

1) We both depend on one certain food for our survival...for me it's Num-Nums and for my twin it's eucalyptus leaves.

HELP RE-UNITE ME WITH MY TWIN...DONATE

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments! Psst...can I interest you in a Clooneymobile?