December 2, 2009

ALOUETTE, GENTILLE ALOUETTE!!!... PIERRE DU PORT ATTENDS VICTORY PARADE IN MONTREAL TO CELEBRATE ALOUETTES' GREY CUP WIN

Bonjour Mes Amis! I'm on location in Montreal on Ste-Catherine Street to catch a glimpse of my favorite football team as they make their way down the parade route. C'est formidable! I brought my favorite football book with me for Quarterback Anthony Calvillo to autograph. How about that win, eh? 28-27! I was very sad on Sunday night with my team behind, when all of a sudden...Cloon starts to samba and points to the TV screen. I could not believe it! I got up and started to stamp my feet and dance around. I took the red eye last night to Montreal to celebrate. After the parade and hopefully touching the Grey Cup, I will head out to my favorite poutine hot spot. After that...PARTAY!!

"I gotta feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night...That tonight's gonna be a good good night... Let's paint the town ORANGE...We'll shut it down..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments! Psst...can I interest you in a Clooneymobile?