July 14, 2010

CLOON'S 4TH BIRTHDAY


CLOON CELEBRATES HIS 4TH BIRTHDAY!!!


Hello, hello, hello there Audience. Today is a very special day at Headquarters...if I do say so myself. Theese is my Birthday! My Human is back from Australia with a very special present...I'z been given a muscle shirt to show off my new bicep implants...Just joshing with ya man! I don't has enough in the Num-Num Fund to affords the trip to Cabo for plastic surgery yet...But getting back to my pressie...My muscle shirt comes from Pierre's mates at Bondi who know that I'z a big surf fan. I also was given 4 cans of Num-Nums signifying my 4 years on the planet. As well, I hads myself a nice, little cupcake with 4 candles and some excellent vanilla frosting. I closed down the Clooneymobile Assembly Line for the day and divvied up the 4 cans of Num-Nums, sharing them with my little friends...the Elves. We'z having some limbo contests...the Elves always win as theese ones can go very low to the ground...but I always takes it in the Macarena category. The mini mugs of ale are circulating and the Elves are beginning to get a bit goofy...I'z going to have to prepare the "hair of the dog" tomorrow bright and early in order to gets the "production" underway again...

RAISE A MINI MUG OF ALE TO THE ONE AND ONLY CLOON...WILL YA?
the Elves all have their tiny jazz hands goin'...

AND MANY MORE...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments! Psst...can I interest you in a Clooneymobile?