September 6, 2010

MISS TROVSKY AND THE PINK NOSE SOCIETY

"GIRLFRIEND'S" LONG-LOST COUSIN ASSUMES PRESIDENCY OF THE PINK NOSE SOCIETY

Cloon: Hello there Audience, Happy September to you all. I'z got an important update from the
"Pink Nose Society". Joining me in-studio is the new President of the Society, Russian Entomologist Miss Trovsky. Welcome Miss Trovsky.

Miss T: ZzDRAST-vet-yah Cloon!

Cloon: Hello right back at ya. Now let me get all this straight...You'z the long-lost cousin of "Girlfriend" and in the wake of the untimely passing of TIM, you'z immigrated to Canada to take over the duties of the "Pink Nose Society".

Miss T: Correctamundo.

Cloon: I must admit I'z a bit jealous of your career...as an Entomologist you gets to study insects full-time... that's wicked cool. What's your favorite insect?

Miss T: The Animalia Arthropoda Insecta Lepidoptera.

Cloon: Enlighten us, will ya?

Miss T: The moth, Cloon, the moth is my favorite insect.

Cloon: Excellent choice. I'z rather fond of them myself. Now I understand that given your background, the focus of the Pink Nose Society may change from bird-watching trips to attending insect exhibits around the world.

Miss T: Exactamundo.

Cloon: I must say you have a great command of the English language. How did you learn to speak English so well in Russia?

Miss T: I watched "The Fonz" on Happy Days re-runs. I happen to have a crush on Fonzie, do you think you'd be able to introduce us?

Cloon: Coolamundo but I'z not really into match-making and we don't run in the same circles. By the way, do you happen to know my cousin "Cloonski Ogorki" from Old Country?

Miss T: We've crossed paths at the odd borscht-eating contest.

Cloon: Excellent, most excellent. He bears a most striking resemblance to me, wouldn't you say?

Miss T: Striking really. I'd actually swear it was you dressed in a Russian outfit.

Cloon: Funny. You have quite the imagination Miss Trovsky. Now that you're the new President of the Pink Nose Society and you may change the rules, I'z wondering if I could re-submit my resume for the position of "Treasurer"?

Miss T: Uh, you don't appear to have a pink nose. Now you might have fooled me if before our interview you had just dipped your face into a bowl of borscht...but I guess I'm the one with the good imagination after all...Besides the criteria to belong to the Society has now gotten even tougher...not only must you have a pink nose, but you must also have hairy paws. TIM made this addition to the criteria when he was Acting President.

Cloon: Well you can't blame a guy for trying and trying and trying, can ya?

FELINES DONATE TO THE PINK NOSE SOCIETY IN THE NEXT 48 HOURS AND RECEIVE MISS TROVSKY'S SECRET BORSCHT RECIPE...DO NOT DELAY
CALL 1-800-EAT-BUGS NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments! Psst...can I interest you in a Clooneymobile?