January 24, 2011

TUNNEL TUESDAY


TUNNEL TUESDAY: TAKE A LOOK AT THEESE ONE!!!

Well hello there felines!  So I goes to my "tunnel' in the wee hours of the morn and I can't believes my eyes!  My tunnel has come through once again and delivered "supplies" for me to get real serious in the birdie-attracting department...I now has my own bird house and bird seed bell!   Isn't theese fantastic, felines?  We'z been severely lacking in the birdie department and I'z been very concerned.  I finds myself quite bored some days as there are NO birdies to watch.  So theese will definitely spice things up!  I will be calling an important meeting at Headquarters today to have a panel discussion on where to strategically place the bird house and bird seed bell as to best attract our winged friends. Then I'z going to have Secretary Neytiri draw out a plan with the best suggestions.  Neytiri is very excited about theese as she will have more opportunities to make her "birdie noise".  In closing I say, "If you build it, they will come."

Join me each TUESDAY felines for other magical and mysterious appearances in my "tunnel".

14 comments:

  1. Hey Cloon,
    My Mama is wondering where your mom gets that tunnel from. It's so magical. purrr....meow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. K, listen close my friend... let them birdies nom LOTS so they get nice and plump, THEN you attack and nom!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We like Rumbles' advice! We're sure you're going to have birdies to watch all day, Cloon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Your tunnel never disappoints!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, we could use a feeder and noms for the birdies, to make them plump and juicy! Maybe we could borrow your tunnel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow those should have the birdies flocking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that, Clooney, is a really neat birdie attractor!

    You will certainly be busy for days to come.

    "The Boys" and I will be anxious to learn how all this works out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you are going to have a lot of fevvers to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. YES! The tunnel is back in service, and what a fabulous prize! You are going to have whole DAYS of fun now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This means lots more heart-attack sounds!

    ~Slash & Bronzy

    ReplyDelete
  11. that bell is wonderful! it will sure bring you some really good "Bird TV"

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cloon, Just wonder do you think your parents will allow you to eat them ?

    ReplyDelete
  13. ...won't this kinda be like torturing yourselves? :o

    ReplyDelete

We love your comments! Psst...can I interest you in a Clooneymobile?