April 22, 2013

TUNNEL TUESDAY


TUNNEL TUESDAY:  TAKE A LOOK AT THEESE ONE!

Well hello there felines.  So I goes to my tunnel in the wee hours of the morn...and what do I find?  There waiting for me was a snake!  A snake on a stick to be exact!  Can you believe it felines?  Oh theese one is a good one! 


Here the snakey-poo is being dangled in front of my face...Do you think that's a bit rude, felines?  Hmm, some Human is trying to tease me a bit...


 Oh and here I am being a bit tempted...and I succeed in catching the snake with my big paw (I've been working out felines, can you tell?)!


And voila!  I have managed to catch the snake and put the bitey on it!  I love putting the bitey on things, how about you kitties?

Join me each TUESDAY felines for other magical and mysterious appearances in my tunnel. 

22 comments:

  1. I think that snake looks like loads of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too. I like putting the bitey on things, including my human playmate's hands. MOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo cool snakey! I must say, your tail looks so fluffy and cute at the edge of your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That one looks like fun! The tunnel has really been putting out some good ones, lately! Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, you've got the snake already, we're impressed with your prowess!

    Your magic tunnel does produce so many wonderful and fun things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow snake! It's a very pretty snake :-) Great job catching it, you are very fast! Goro loves to put bitey on things, too.
    By the way your tail looks extra fluffy today. Gorgeous tail, I wanna give smoochies :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. DOOD !!! ewe iz WAY braver N uz...if we saw a snake in de houz we wood bee actin like wee babeez N yellin da be jezuz outta R mouths ta save uz frum it....

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a paw whappin' good snake fur sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a wierd looking snake your Tunnel produced! I love putting biteys...on Mommy! MOL.

    ...Tutu

    ReplyDelete
  10. That tunnel of yours never fails to impress, Clooney! That snake looks like fun -- and yes, we would put the bitey on it, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wish I had a snake, instead I got Mollie who is a total snake in the grass, can't trust her..MOL xx00xx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Clooney that is such a great tunnel!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh theese is a good one, Cloon. Gonna share? Huh? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Clooney, I LOVE putting the bitey on my snakey too. Come by tomorrow and see!

    Wally

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cool snake! Me likes it much better than the ones Kozmo has been catching in the back yard!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm more interested in knowing why there is a bottle of alcohol on your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wowzer Mowzer we have to start keeping an eye on our tunnel! Cool snakey and yes we like to bitey bite bite!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cool snake! I like putting the bitey on my humans. Even thought they're old, they still taste good.

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh You look good putting the bitey on! I love putting the bitey on Mom!

    ReplyDelete

We love your comments! Psst...can I interest you in a Clooneymobile?